Blog Love: My Love For You

Secret Holiday

Meighan from My Love For You is hitting it out of the ballpark lately with her amazing finds.  Posting about artness, music, new media & other good stuff, this lady has such a great eye and hunts down the most unique pieces. Like this banner from Secret Holiday (above), a studio visit to Pakayla Biehn (below) or the new work by GAIA (bottom). A blog to definitely add to your reader (if you haven't already). One of my favourite curators out there.



Pakayla Biehn

GAIA

Jan Halvarson

6 comments:

Sheedia | InspirU CooCoo said...

cool finds, I will follow her.

Momichka said...

great and unusual finds!! it's good to find something so fresh.

Rikkianne said...

I also love her finds! That banner is wonderful.

Jessica said...

You have a really beautiful place here! I just linked back to you in my post today. Thanks for the inspiration!

blessings!

http://www.joyfolieblog.com/2011/05/tuesday-is-good-day-to.html

Jessica
Joyfolie Shoes

H O L Y G H O S T said...

I love these new treasures!

Keep up the amazing work.

Love,
Andrea

www.holyghostblog.com

follow my blog with bloglovin

M said...

Thanks for sharing...I liked it:

http://mmadeline3.blogspot.com/2011/05/im-glad-you-fellows-liked-somewhat.html