Scrapbook: Bedrooms Round-Up (Part 1)

Via My Ideal Home

I've been meaning to for quite sometime gather different clippings of rooms I admire for inspiration in hopes of creating a spot for them here on the blog. Thanks to Pinterest, it has helped me do that and now my collection is getting bigger and to the point where I want to share them with you. I'm going to start posting them throughout the summer in hopes of creating a nice spot for inspiration and reference. Some of them you may have already seen here in different posts, but hopefully they'll be repeats you like. Eventually we'll set up a little navigation for them all on the site. So to start, a few summery bedrooms. I love this first one, which one's your favourite?

Via Bodie and Fou
Livet Hemma via Home Sweet Home

LivingEtc and styled by Claudia Bryant
Photo:  Nicolas Matheus for marieclairemaison.com
livingetc.com
yoo via Desire to Inspire 

Jan Halvarson

9 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

How fun to have a bed that's a swing! Perfect for the summer bedroom on the porch!

Michelle from Holley and Gill said...

Love every single one. The Living Etc one is a fave though, the styling is so spot-on.

Cobalt Violet said...

How beautiful and peaceful those are!

Anonymous said...

I would never be allowed the swing bed. I would just try and surf on it and hurt the window... awesome idea though! ^_^ x

Anonymous said...

I would never be allowed the swing bed. I would just try and surf on it and hurt the window... awesome idea though! ^_^ x

Dolan Geiman said...

Love that swing bed, too!

Unknown said...

Really great inspiration, we need to move and it will be useful. I like something from each photo. What I say everything. :)Pure and simple!

Melanie said...

They're all so peaceful and serene, but, yeah, I like the 1st one the best.

Christina said...

I love the one from marieclairemaison for my daughter. Gonna design something like this for her. Thanks for sharing.