The Awesome Project


I came across this beautiful project on Pinterest today and was completely drawn in - aren't they beautiful? "As an experimental journey by multidisciplinary creative duo (illustrator Madalina Andronic & designer Claudiu Stefan), The Awesome Project is a mixture of the world of porcelain with a hint of Romanian folklore.  Their wish is to create heart-to-heart, beautifully adorned decorative objects for individuals and homes. All the pieces are designed and hand-decorated individually, using porcelain, underglaze colours, stoneware glazes and love".  See more on their tumblr and to purchase via email here.  (Via Deborah Beau on Pinterest)






Jan Halvarson

4 comments:

Schmukkedeern said...

How beautiful is this?! I Love the Idea and will have to make my own at home :) Tank you for that Inspiration...

Mandy Behrens said...

These works of art are STUNNING! Thanks for sharing.

Anshu said...

Very pretty bracelets. Do they give DIY for these too?

Unknown said...

Ok, like announced I finally did it. I made my own, but not of porcelain but of FIMO. Thanks for this inspiring post...

http://schmukkedeern.de/?p=2156