Blacks, Browns + Whites


I'm off for an early meeting here in Vancouver today so I'm leaving you with a few favorite pics from the October issue of Style at Home. Lots of woods, blacks and whites from this mid-century-inspired Calgary-based home of Sharie and Patrick Hunter. I still haven't grown tired of this colour combo, have you?  Photo's by Barry Calhoun.   See a few more pics below.








More of this home can be seen in the October issue of Style at Home (I picked up my digital issue at zinio.com)

Jan Halvarson

4 comments:

Eleni Psyllaki said...

Love the dining table! The black and blown combo is so perfect for the autumn feeling!

Chloe and the Chimera said...

I love the colour scheme across all of these. And I'm lusting after the low cabinets in the first and third pictures too! All the matching wood gives it all a glowing golden quality.

Dagný Björg • Dagfar said...

Love this space!

objects of whimsy said...

my favourite scheme!