Amy Butler's Online Blossom Magazine


Amy Butler's new (and free) online magazine, Blossom is here (have you seen)? The new visual journal is filled with beautiful images, heaps of inspiration and creative ideas including a few free patterns and how-to's. I grabbed a few beautiful pages from the Indian Summer feature (photography by David and Amy Butler) - as I'm dreaming of a little warmer weather right now and these take me away a bit.  Take a look...








(Above): Love those tassled blankets. (Below): Some of Amy's fabrics and quilt patterns as well as "Love it? Make it!" features - with free patterns and how-to's at the end of the magazine.



And these decoupaged fabric on milk bottles totally caught my eye.  Beautiful DIY idea.


Lots of inspirational stories as well. Congrats Amy and David! Check out Blossom online here.

Jan Halvarson

5 comments:

Mackenzie said...

oh my goodness i am obsessed with amy butler!! but i had no idea about this magazine... it's gorgeous and so inspirational. thanks for sharing!!

mackenzie
www.birdfriend.tumblr.com

Alejandra said...

I LOVE the fabric on the milk bottles! I'm definitely going to be doing that. Thank you for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love the rustic antique looking bed frame. Such a cute idea!

Gwyn said...

Can't wait to take a look :)

Tierra Verde Handmade Soap said...

Perfectly lovely!