The Art of the Holidays: Spruce


We're back today with another The Art of the Holiday Display post –this time we visit Spruce Collective in Abbotsford (a Vancouver suburb) and their vintage-inspired store for the holidays!  I'm already eyeing a few things, these posts can be a bit dangerous (just a warning).  So many pretty things.  Let's check them out...




Photo + Instructor Leanna Maksymiuk
Spruce also holds creative classes , like making ornaments and snowglobes (like the mason jar one above by instructor Leanna Maksvmiuk) for the holidays or an introduction to furniture painting (as another example).  If you're local, check out their calendar here for more info.


 



Visit Spruce Collective:

2622 Montrose Avenue, Abbotsford BC V2S 3T6
Phone: 604-855-0506
Facebook: SpruceCollective
Twitter: @SpruceTheShop

Jan Halvarson

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been to this store in the fraser valley and it was totally worth the trip out of Vancouver. Gorgeous store.
Now it looks like I'll need to make another trip for Christmas to find some very unique and beautiful gifts.

Unknown said...

OH !!!!

The toy car in a jar is my most favorite idea! I used to have something similar as a child !
I completely forgotten about it...until this post !

Now, I need to make one !

MERCI, Jan ! :))

Unknown said...

LOVE the mason jar snow globe!

scandium21 said...

I like the vintage looking lights. Do you sell...

Pinecone Camp said...

I can promise, having shot their a few times, it's hard not to shop! So many great gift ideas and fun workshops. Worth the trip from Vancouver, for sure!

Lily from Birch + Bird said...

Thanks so much for the feature Jan! It's been so much fun setting up the shop for Christmas and we've had some really fun holiday classes already too! Thanks again :) ~Lily

Stina G said...

Oh my god, so beautiful!!

Vintage Home said...

love to shop there!