Bloomingville's Spring Summer 2013


I'm loving all these photo's from Bloomingville's Spring Summer 2013 catalogue that I just came a cross this week.  Beautiful vignettes of this Danish-based home decor line featuring furniture, home accessories and outdoor patio items.  I'm hesitant to post about patio decor just yet, but it's definitely worth taking a look at.  Lots of relaxed Scandinavian-inspired pieces.  I see they have a Toronto store - which really has me thinking how I could get some of these to Vancouver. Take a look at a few highlights below ; you can view their catalogue online here.

 

Jan Halvarson

11 comments:

Melanie said...

Can I book this home for a spring time getaway? How beautiful and simple and clean it is! I love the soft colors & skull too!!

Ergo - Blog

Unknown said...

Wow.... I love all of the photos too. Very inspiring. Rattan items, wooden items, tin cans.... I found so many favorite items from their catalog. I wish they have shops in the united states. Thank you very much for sharing!

Jan Halvarson said...

Chloe - wouldn't that be nice?

Keiko - oh i know - i'm loving these - wish they were closer.

kv barn said...

LOVE the lamps!

Kasia said...

Great design!
http://kukumag.com/en

MARTINE'S BLOG said...

This only needs one word.
GREAT!
Love it all. Thanks for the share.
Greet,
Martine V.
insta martinev67

Kreetta said...

Just love to have the black metal bookcase...

Pinecone Camp said...

Ah, summer. Can't wait! I love all the washed out, pale colours. Looks so cozy for right now, actually!

File N°7 said...

If this comment comes up twice, I apologize.. I am obsessed with their rattan furniture and am dying to get my hands on some! Do you have any info on that Toronto store? Cant seem to find anything online. Thanks!

Flitty Bird said...

Simply gorgeous products :)

L'Atelier Home said...

We will start carrying some of the Bloomingville line this Winter.
We can't wait, love their stuff!!
www.latelierhome.com